Tickets & Tents:
- Tickets (for the festival only and the tents) purchased online will need to be exchanged at the venue box office to get the festival band.
- Ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the festival.
- Festival Tickets & Tents once purchased cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Festival Tickets are valid for individuals aged 12 & above.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Ticket would lead to confiscation or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any pre-parties or after-parties may have other
ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Beware of fake / colour photocopied Tickets. Tickets shall not be a valid if the bar code or hologram
has been tampered with.
- For stolen or lost Tickets, duplicate Tickets will not be issued.
- There will be no refund on a purchased Ticket even in case of any rescheduling/ change of venue.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of
audience at any point during the Event.
- Organizers reserve the rights of admission even to valid Ticket holders.
Box Office Timings:
15-Dec, Friday: 14.00 hours – 22.00 hours
16-Dec, Saturday: 14.00 hours – 22.00 hours
17-Dec, Sunday: 14.00 hours – 22.00 hours
Festival Entry: 14.00 hours – 22.00 hours (16-17 Dec)
After Party Entry: 23.00 hours – 05.00 hours (16-17 Dec)
Festival Venue (Airstrip) Main Gates will only open as per the above stated timings. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the premises before that. Hence, we urge all the visitors and campers to plan their arrival at Aamby Valley as per the above timings.
Campers can check-in one day prior to the festival i.e. Friday, 15th December 2017 post 14.00 hours onwards.
Check-out will be till Monday, 18th December 2017 latest by 11.00 hours.
No Check-ins will be entertained on any of the days beyond 22.00 hours. Campers are requested to complete their check-in process before 22.00 hours.
Food, Beverages & Alcohol Consumption:
- Food and beverages will be available inside the festival. Any outside Food and Beverages are not
allowed inside the festival.
- Alcohol with permissible limits will be served to guests above the legal drinking age and only on
displaying their valid age proof
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or
consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the
venue by festival guests.
- EVC encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation, failing which Organizers reserves
right to take necessary steps / action against such guests in the interest of the event and other
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or
carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, drugs, hukka, illegal or
hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags
or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not be held
responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed inside the
festival. Ticket holders may bring their mobile phones in the Event, however shall not be allowed to
record, shoot any picture/ video recording in the Event.
- The Ticket holder will not sell or offer for sale, any product or service from any part of the Event
premises and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable,
commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the Event premises.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening
behaviour will not be tolerated at the Event.
- Any property left unattended anywhere at the Event premises remains at the entire risk of the owner
of the property or person leaving the same, and the Organiser does not accept any liability for the
theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for
any problems arising.
- The holder of the Ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the
recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media
globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone
who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, deny the holder/s
of the Ticket from staying at the venue after they have entered the ground.
- The Organizers may use the Ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display,
photograph or picture.
- All Campers will be required to pay a refundable deposit of Rs. 1000 per person. This will be collected
at the Camping Registration Desk located near the Box Office. If the Camping gear or the Tent is
found damaged on check out the amount won't be refundable. Hence it is requested for all campers
to please carry Rs. 1000 cash per person and each individual’s photo id for scanning. Please note we
will not be accepting payment for this through credit/debit cards or any other mode except CASH.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any internal / external travel arrangements;
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring
prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses
incurred by the Ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a
different venue. The Ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to
facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous
and all other relevant costs.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury,
damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event of any part of it.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any
applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and
effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these
terms and conditions so far as possible.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
- The management reserves the right to revise any of the mentioned T&C without prior notice.